INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
GISLayer products and production tools will be referred to as "GISLayer" in this article. GISLayer softwares are geographic information system software prepared for users to analyze the data they add to the system and use them in their own work. Including the possibility of personal data included in the data, the person can only access the relevant data within himself and the users he has given access. The personal data of the users, on the other hand, were made meaningless with the masking method in GISLayer and closed against possible security gaps. Personal and non-personal data collected using GISLayer software are under the protection of the company and can be presented to someone else with authorization within the user's knowledge.
The aforementioned data is never shared with any other institution or company. Third Persons cannot access these data.
What Are Your Personal Data
Personal data means information that identifies or makes you identifiable. The categories of your personal data that can be processed by GISLayer are as follows:
- Identity Information: This data category refers to data types such as name, surname, photograph.
- Contact Information: This data category refers to data types such as telephone, e-mail address.
- Location Information: It is the location information instantly processed into the system where the person uses GISLayer software.
- Information on Sales Channels: This data category refers to the types of data such as the information and documents you transmit during the sales processes, the data obtained when contacted via electronic or physical means, your voice conversation records kept in accordance with the call center standards, your voice recording to be used as an identity confirmation tool upon your request, your request and transaction information in sales channels. .
- Payment, Banking and Risk Information: Payments made by users to use GISLayer software include the most reliable payment systems. With the aim of your knowledge, transactions are completed with 3D Secure payment options and no bank card information is saved on the system.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data:
- Offering, pricing and invoicing of products and services; Performing and following up the transactions you request regarding the products and services ordered, purchased and / or used
- Promotion and marketing of products and services, communicating with you regarding these, informing you about issues such as campaigns, discounts, benefits, conditions, pricing, and also providing opportunities such as membership, activities and using economic advantages, and performing the necessary procedures for their use
- Providing you with offers, gifts and promotions, targeted promotion, special celebration, wishes, awards, sweepstakes and content that you may like to access again and be reminded, and if you participate in an award, raffle, contest or similar event, the information you provide within this scope use for
- Detection of irregularity / fraud and similar transactions and settlement of conflicts, especially consumer complaints and interconnection and invoicing conflicts
- Conducting studies such as developing, diversifying, measuring, monitoring and analyzing products and services and networks, training of employees, financial reporting; evaluating your interest in products and services, researching customer satisfaction; providing call center service; Responding to questions, complaints and notifications from you
- Providing and promoting the products and services we provide with our business partners and their own products and services, and establishing financial reconciliation with these people.
- Providing services within the GISLayer company, determining / managing / determining the risk level and fulfilling the obligations in the relevant legislation
- Preservation of your information that must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation; copying, backing up to prevent information loss; ensuring the consistency of your information; Taking necessary technical and administrative measures for the security of our networks and your information
- Fulfilling legal obligations required or required by legal regulations with regulatory and supervisory institutions, carrying out legal follow-ups and legal processes
Transfer of Personal Data
The data stored in GISLayer services can only be shared by the users themselves and can be used jointly with another user within the scope of the privileges defined by the users. Thus, it enables data saving and synchronized work sharing.
THE METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND ITS LEGAL REASON
Your personel data can be collected by fully automatic, partially automatic or non-automatic methods via your consent to the processing of your personal data through the membership agreement, call center, website, mobile applications, text message, electronic mail, voice response system and all kinds of written, verbal and electronic media, Articles 5 and 6 of the Law or the following legal reasons specified in the legislation.
- It is foreseen in the domestic or foreign legislation that GISLayer is subject to
- In case of actual impossibility, if you are unable to disclose your consent, or the data processing is mandatory for the protection of the life or body integrity of the person whose consent is not legally valid, or someone else's life
- If it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, the processing of personal data belonging to the parties of the contract is necessary, to provide the requested products and services or to fulfill the requirements of the contracts you have concluded.
- Data processing is mandatory for GISLayer to fulfill its legal obligations
- It has been made public by you
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of GISLayer, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
YOUR RIGHTS FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the 11th article of the Law; By applying to GISLayer with the methods included in the "Communication" section of this policy you have the rights to
- Learn whether your personal data is processed,
- Request information about it if it has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you, especially by analyzing your processed personal data with automatic systems,
- Request compensation for your loss in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can send your requests regarding the implementation of the law and your questions about your personal data by downloading the "Personal Data Application Form" to your device and filling it digitally from your e-mail address saved in our systems to email@example.com or, you can print out the form and fill it and send it to "GISLayer Software and Solutions - Estonia" via notary.
If you do not want to receive e-mails to be sent by GISLayer for marketing and promotional purposes, you can click the unsubscribe link in the e-mail sent or change your notification settings by logging into your account at https://gislayer.com.
The information in the policy may differ from person to person due to issues such as products and services that people benefit from, or their requests and consents.
Last Update: 18.05.2020