INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
GISLayer products and production tools will be referred to as "GISLayer" in the context of this article. GISLayer softwares are geographic information system software prepared for users to analyze and analyze the data they add to the system and to be used by individuals in their own work. Including the possibility of personal data included in the data, the person can only access the relevant data within himself and the users he has given access. The personal data of the users, on the other hand, were made meaningless with the masking method in GISLayer and closed against possible security gaps. Personal and non-personal data collected using GISLayer software are under the protection of the company and can be presented to someone else with authorization within the user's knowledge.
The aforementioned data is never shared with any other institution or company. 3. Persons cannot access these data.
What Are Your Personal Data
Personal data means information that identifies or makes you identifiable. The categories of your personal data that can be processed by GISLayer are as follows:
- Identity Information: This data category refers to data types such as name, surname, photograph.
- Contact Information: This data category refers to data types such as telephone, e-mail address.
- Location Information: It is the location information instantly processed into the system where the person uses GISLayer software.
- Information in Sales Channels: This data category includes the information and documents you transmit during the sales processes; data obtained when communicating via electronic or physical means; your voice conversation recordings kept in accordance with call center standards; Your voice recording to be used as an authentication tool upon your request; refers to types of data such as your request and transaction information in sales channels.
- Payment, Banking and Risk Information: The payments made by users to use GISLayer software include the most reliable payment systems. With the aim of your knowledge, transactions are completed with 3D Secure payment options and no bank card information is recorded on the system.
Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data:
- Offering, pricing and billing of products and services; Performing and following up the transactions you request for the products and services ordered, purchased and / or used
- To be informed about the promotion and marketing of products and services, communicating with you regarding these, campaigns, discounts, benefits, conditions, pricing; Providing opportunities such as membership, activities and benefiting from economic advantages and performing the necessary procedures for their use
- Offering you offers, gifts and promotions, targeted promotion; Delivery of special celebrations, messages of wishes, awards, sweepstakes and content that you like, that you may want to access again, that you would be pleased to be reminded of; If you participate in a prize, raffle, contest or similar event, using the information you provide in this context for the event
- Detection of irregularity / fraud and similar transactions and settlement of disputes, especially consumer complaints and interconnection and billing disputes
- Conducting studies such as developing, diversifying, measuring, auditing and analyzing products and services and networks, training of employees, financial reporting; evaluating your interest in products and services, researching customer satisfaction; providing call center service; answering your questions, complaints and notifications
- Providing and promoting the products and services we provide together with our business partners and their own products and services, and establishing financial reconciliation with these people.
- Providing services to GISLayer company, determining / managing / determining the risk level and fulfilling the obligations in the relevant legislation
- Preservation of your information that should be kept as per the relevant legislation copying, backing up to prevent information loss; ensuring the consistency of your information; Taking necessary technical and administrative measures for the security of our networks and your information
- Fulfilling legal obligations required or required by legal regulations with regulatory and supervisory institutions, carrying out legal proceedings and legal processes
Transfer of Personal Data
The data stored in GISLayer services can only be shared by the users themselves and can be used jointly with another user within the scope of the privileges defined by the users. Thus, it enables data saving and synchronized work sharing.
THE METHOD AND LEGAL REASON OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is subject to your consent for the processing of your personal data through membership agreement, call center, website, mobile applications, text message, electronic mail, voice response system and all kinds of written, verbal and electronic media, or Articles 5 and 6 of the Law or It can be collected by fully automatic, partially automatic or non-automatic methods based on the legal reasons specified in other legislation and stated below.
- Foreseen in the local or foreign legislation to which GISLayer is subject
- In the event of actual impossibility, if you are in a position to be unable to disclose your consent, or if the data processing is mandatory for the protection of the life or body integrity of the person whose consent is not legally valid, or someone else's life
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of the contract, to provide the requested products and services or to fulfill the requirements of the contracts you have concluded.
- Data processing is mandatory for GISLayer to fulfill its legal obligations
- It has been made public by you
- When data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of GISLayer, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law; By applying to GISLayer using the methods in the "Communication" section of this Policy
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- Requesting information about it if it has been processed
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in article 7 of the Law,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively with automated systems,
- In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, requesting your loss to be compensated.
you have the rights.
Your requests regarding the implementation of the law and your questions about your personal data, by digitally filling out the "Personal Data Application Form" after downloading it to your device, from your e-mail address registered in our systems, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form in writing through notary public, to the address "GISLayer Software and Solutions - Estonia".
If you do not want to receive e-mails to be sent by GISLayer for marketing and promotional purposes, you can click the unsubscribe link in the e-mail sent or change your notification settings by logging into your account at https://gislayer.com.
The information in the policy may differ from person to person due to issues such as products and services that people benefit from, or their requests and consents.
Last Updated: 18.05.2020