On the Tools menu, click the Get Points button.
The panel has two different types of use. Depending on their needs, users can get the points they have added to the map or all points in one layer.
- The used method should be Get Points from the Map.
- You can choose the layer to which you want to add points from the list.
- You can click on the Start Getting Points button to select points on the map. To finish selecting click on Finish Getting Points button.
The points you add to the map are listed at the bottom of the panel.
- The used method should be Create Points.
- You can choose the layer from the list.
- Click the List button. The points on the layer are listed at the bottom of the panel.