Users can use this method in polygons with large distances between them, in some zoning projects, for smoothing the geometry corners or in similar tasks.
Click on the link below to download sample data.
On the Tools menu, click the Smooth button.
Geometry usage method can be chosen in two different ways. The user can smooth a single geometry or an entire layer. If you do not want the existing geometries to be changed at the end of the process, the box should be checked. In this way, the smoothed curves are saved to a new layer.
- The used method should be Select Geometry on the Map.
- To select the geometry to be smoothed click the button on the right and select geometry on the map.
- The used method should be Select Existing Layer.
- You can choose the layer you want to smooth from the list.
- The user can smooth a single geometry or an entire layer at his request.